Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm it!

Tagged. Well I didn't even know I was playing but Michele got me! I've been officially tagged and I know that she thinks I won't play, but I'm proving you wrong Michele! Here are my crazy quirks...

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

I'm being lame- if you want to, consider yourself tagged!

1. Being fed food: I do not like it when people try to put food in my mouth. I'll eat whatever it is you're trying to give me, just let me take whatever utensil/weapon your holding and direct it myself. This is probably my quirkiest thing but I just don't like the idea of food being directed toward my face by someone other than me.

2. I can smell dirty clothes: Okay I know most people can smell when clothes are really dirty but if I've worn something more than once, I can smell it. It sounds totally crazy and it may just be in my head. But I think I just have an extraordinary sense.

3. I eat Nutella with a spoon, from the jar. In fact, I've always had such a Nutella obsession that all the girls from my freshman floor were hooked after hanging out with me. I think the quirky thing about it is I love all chocolate and I am probably the worst eater over the age of 8. Here's the clincher, I was a nutrition major. So I am completely aware of all my food mistakes but I just don't care.

4. Shopaholic: yes this one is kind of obvious and I'm sure a lot of people have this problem but you should really come look in my closet. And I actually hate wearing things more than twice. (Plato's closet loves me, I'm their best seller of barely used clothing!) If I ever go shopping and don't buy something, I get depressed. And then I have to buy anything just to feel like I was successful. Whereas most people feel good about not spending $$. It was really bad when I worked at Abercrombie but now I just try and stay away from the malls as much as possible. Its almost like a heroin addiction.

5. I'm kind of out of ideas and I need to go to bed so I'm leaving this one up to you. Yes, feel free to comment on what you think is the quirkiest thing about me. I'm sure there are quite a few if you think about it. Be nice!

8 comments:

Libby said...

thanks for sharing...i feel so much closer to you :). i was just trying to think of the last time someone tried to feed me a bite of anything...maybe my wedding?! how often does it happen to you?!

tiffany and darren said...

All I can say is amen to Nutella!!!

Michele said...

Another quirk? I am not sure... you have so many "cool habits" like buying new yummy shoes, the only thing I can think of is you let your dog lick you...that might not be an Elise quirk... just one of MINE...I can't stand being licked by a dog. Thanks for playing!

Karie said...

I can still picture you pulling out a spoon and the nutella from our mini fridge in DT. Good times, good times. :) You definitely got me hooked. My husband was making fun of my nutella addiction just the other day.

Angela said...

Um...so does that mean not everyone eats nutella with a spoon from the jar? And I'd better not get started on your quirks...Love ya!

Tara said...

Is your closet still organized by color? I used to mock you for that, now I'm just envious of your nice, clean (full) closet! :)

Mmmm... Nutella still makes me miss you!

Elise said...

Yes, I do in fact still organize my closet in color code order. I guess I just thought everyone did that:) I thought of another quirk: always hording chocolate in my purse. I'm pretty sure that's not normal.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's what I was going to say - you always have candy bars in your purse! Too bad you're not a little bigger, or I would be sure to shop at whatever plato's you donate too!