Thursday, October 15, 2009

And the winner is....

Jaimie!!! Lucky comment #17. Thank you to everyone that entered and helped spread the word about my new blog. I really appreciate all your support! And as a special treat to all those who supported me, I'll sell you any bag off my website for $10 off the price. Just e-mail me to get details. And Jaimie...like I said any bag, your choice (unless is says sold) is yours! Email me your address at elisepringle@yahoo.com. Thanks again and stay tuned... this won't be the last give away;)

4 comments:

Jason Smythe said...

BOO!!!!!

Jason Smythe said...

Opps, that was from Jana. I am on Jason's comp. :)

Jaimie said...

Oh yay!!! :) I'm so excited! I'll email you shortly... first I have to decide between all the cute choices! Thanks!

sb said...

Aw, I thought I just might win considering the odds weren't ridiculously against me like every other blog giveaway. Congrats to Jaimie, though!