Friday, October 16, 2009

Mmmmm

A lot has happened in the last month including a trip home and two trips to Orlando. (I know, I feel a little spoiled) There will be more on that later but one momentous occasion that took place right here in Pittsburgh was the introduction of rice cereal to Oakley's diet.


Oakley's fascination with the spoon resulted in whole lot of rice cereal on the face.


Her bib says "too cute to eat my veggies" which has always been my philosophy.


Dr. Dad pulling out his dental skills...


Lets hope not all Dave's patients are this temperamental.

8 comments:

Kay said...

Great fotos of Oakley and Dave! It looks like she does not like rice cereal!?

NJ said...

Oh my goodness that last picture is absolutely PRICELESS. So cute and so funny!!!

Congrats Oakley on rice cereal!

tiffany and darren said...

good job Oakley!
way to pose for the camera!

Amy said...

freddy still refuses to eat solids of any kind. terrible.

Meredith said...

Rice cereal is gross...I made myself have a bite when we started Keri on it. I kind of feel bad feeding it to my child while the rest of the family gets to eat something good. Oh well :) Cute pictures though!

Jana said...

I always love the first time to cereal. And hate it. :)

Brooklet said...

that last pictures is great. I hope by now she is an solids food pro!

Pitcherpost said...

lol - that's a great picture sequence! That last pic is awesome!