Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best Kept Secret

Okay I have to admit, I've been keeping something from you. I don't even know why, I chalk it up to pure laziness- of which I have plenty. Anyway, my good friend Keri is one of those people who is amazingly talented at everything she does. Lucky for you she has started her own business of hand making some seriously stylish hair accessories. Keri has been my "partner in crime" while have shared a tent selling stuff at the strip district. I can tell you these headbands and clips are much cuter than what you'd find at Nordstrom and because of Keri's immaculate attention to detail, much better quality. Check out her Etsy shop, Bold Minimalist, and you'll see what you've been missing. This is one of my fav's, it's even named after me:)

Oh and did I mention she's having a give away? Check it out here.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I'm glad you like the new Elise:) Remind me to send you pics from the Strip. I think they turned out pretty cute:)