Saturday, February 13, 2010

Keeping my cool and heating it up

Many of you know that I have a bit of a hot temper when it comes to politics (rather how so many people misunderstand politics but I won't go into that). Dave and I have posted a couple of things that may have somehow upset some people. From now on I'm going to try and keep this as just a family blog and hopefully keep out the negative comments. BUT I want to do my part to keep people informed, so I'm going to keep current and relevant news articles and video clips on my sidebar that you should check out:)

Anyway, here's some cute pictures of Oakley because what's a post without pictures?



9 months old and she's already got her sassy face!


Next up, here are pictures of a fun fondue night we had with some friends. I have begged and begged Dave to take me out to the melting pot since he gets 50% off but he claims he can do a much bigger and better fondue feast. He's not lying!! I think everyone left full for the next few days. I can't take credit for the pictures, thanks Tyler!

The Food.


The Fun…






The People!




4 comments:

Jessica said...

Tell Dave we'll expect a yummy fondue feast next time we come to visit!

Can't wait to see Oakley soon, she is looking so big!

The Dorny Family said...

Dave has never led me astray when it comes to food (Kung Po Chicken and Pho Kim 88, to start), so I believe that even the melting pot could not compete with his fondue nights. We loved it! As for keeping your cool...I'm just so impressed that you care enough to be involved and voice your opinion (on your own blog you should be able to do that without too much negative feedback, don't you think?).

Jana said...

Yum. I was totally craving some fondue last weekend. But the melting pot didn't have any good times left. Lame. I can't wait to see you in a few days! :) And don't stop being so passionate about politics. I love that about you.

Pitcherpost said...

I'm still so sad that I didn't get to experience dave's fondue abilities :(