Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And we're moving.......(drum roll please)

NO WHERE!!!!!


We couldn't be more excited. Dave signed a contract today that keeps us in Pittsburgh another two years!! We are so happy to be able to stay in such a cool city. We love where we live, we love our house (although I wouldn't want to live in it forever), we love our ward, we especially love our friends and this city. (And the Aldi's that just opened up down the street!) I'm so excited that I don't have to try and move with a newborn and we can stay close to our families. Here's to Pittsburgh and another great two years of the Steel City!

7 comments:

Brooklet said...

That is awesome! congratulations to you and Dave on the new job, and I think your lucky to be able to stay for another couple of years- it is such a fun place.

Richins Family said...

THAT'S SOOOO AWESOME :) congrats! I'm so glad you guys will still be around :)

libby said...

congratulations! that's so exciting, and definitely cuts down on the stress for the next few months. holy cow. I can't even imagine not having to worry about all of that. woot! what company? or is it a private practice?

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm glad for you, I would not want to move with a new baby and have to get to know people all over again.

I love that shot of the city you posted. Also, the blog design and colors look great with the header picture!

Tara said...

Congratulations! Are you doing Aspen?

NJ said...

WAHOO!!!!!!! I'm so glad!!!! Yea for us!

Jamie said...

yea! That is awesome! I am glad you are sticking around!