Sunday, December 7, 2008

The results are in.......

So Dave and I took a nice little trip to get my momentous ultrasound this week and got some very good news. My placenta previa has gone away, the baby looks perfectly healthy and ITS A GIRL!!! So your vote really did count! Ha ha! Well I really thought I had some type of mother's intuition, I was convinced I was having a boy. I'm very happy to be wrong!
We've already decided on a name Oakley Kay Pringle. I came up with the name one day after Dave was talking about a bench instructor at school with the last name Oakley. It just clicked for both of us. Anyway, I'm including some preggo shots for Harmony even though I'm a little opposed to having my picture taken right now because of the braces.



And here are some cute shots of the girls. I'm a little nervous that Cleo is going to have some serious jealousy issues when the baby comes. She spends her time cuddling up to me every minute she can, its so cute!


13 comments:

DD said...

A girl! Congratulations! That is so exciting, and I love the name!

Anonymous said...

are you sure it's good news that the placenta previa has gone away - wink wink :)

Kelly Stoddart said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting. I love girls.

Harmony said...

You look beautiful! Thanks for the photos. I really miss you guys!
Jack was looking at this post with me, and when he saw Cleo he said, "Da!" He loves dogs.

Amy said...

Congratultions!! It's shocking the amount of girls coming into this world, very exciting. Glad to hear that the PP is all cleared up too, what a relief.

Linda said...

Yay! Girls are so much fun! And you are looking so cute. Glad the PP cleared away, but from Mel's comment maybe you didn't want it to (lol).

Karie said...

Elise, you look so cute with your little baby bump! And congrats! That is great that the placenta previa has gone away that is so exciting that you are having a girl! I voted for a girl. :)

Adam and Jess said...

Hi, I just found your blog on Kimi's!! Congrats on finding out it a girl. That will be so fun, but I always said I would be broke if I had a girl because their things are so cute you just want to buy everything :)Your blog is cute, I like the header picture.

Tara said...

Woohoo! And how cute are you with your little bump!!!

Jana said...

I am so happy for you. And I am wondering if you are serious that you are glad to not have placenta previa. I think I might lie about it next time whether I have it or not. :)

Michele said...

I LOVE the name choice! Thanks for the text...made me feel special! About the placenta previa...I am sure Dave is happy it has cleared up too. he he he

Becky said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! You're so cute especially when you smile so big - you should do that more often! Can't wait to meet your little girl.

Brooklet said...

I have said this to you in person many times, but I am so excited for you! (and I am not suprised since my dream told me two months ago that you were having a girl!)
Your belly is looking cute!