Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sewing mama!

So I just have to show off what I have been doing over the last month. I don't know why I've become obsessed with sewing all of a sudden but at least its been a productive craze for me. If you told me 3 years ago I'd be really into sewing I would've laughed in your face, and then I'd whisk my Coach bag over my shoulder as I walked away! But I've really had a lot of fun sewing with friends and I'm planning on starting a sewing blog with all that we do in our sewing group. Yes, I've organized a sewing group and we do super cute projects! I guess I still have a week of waiting...we'll see if I'm motivated enough to start another blog!


Boppy cover with zipper!


Onesies I appliqued

My 5 Birdie Slings- This one I made for Tiffany


The 5 diaper bags I've made- I made another black one for Mandy

14 comments:

amy said...

I so thought you were going to have that baby by the end of the weekend. It will be soon though. I love those bags..I want one. You'll teach me right?

amy said...

I so thought you were going to have that baby by the end of the weekend. It will be soon though. I love those bags..I want one. You'll teach me right?

Jessica said...

I LOVE that green paisley diaper bag -- make me one, puhleese??

Where do you find your cool fabric? I wanted to make a modern looking apron and did not find anything cute.

Jessica said...

I wanna join your sewing group, too. Dang I wish we were closer.

Pamela said...

It's called the nesting phase. It happens as you prepare for the baby to come. I hope you have a safe and healthy delivery.

Karie said...

So cute! I love everything! I am wondering if I can order one. :)

Amy said...

I am very impressed! You are the master sewer. I thought when I didn't see you at church yesterday that maybe something was going on with that little miss. You better keep me updated...I'm always the LAST to know everything and I really don't want to be!

Love the sling that's 2nd from the left. Is the bottom fabric from quilters corner too? I don't remember it.

Elise said...

Quilter's Corner of course! Where else? Yeah I ditched out yesterday but no baby yet. I'll make sure you're one of the first to know when she's here!

Linda said...

I'm so impressed with all the sewing you've accomplished! And one more week to go, YEAH!!! It'll be over before you know it. Good luck.

Kelly Stoddart said...

WoW! I am completely impressed those bags are so cute! I would love to learn how to make something like that. You are so good to just now be sick of being pregnant. I am only 34 weeks and have been sick of being pregnant for awhile now! Hope that all goes well.

Michele said...

You are a master...love them all!

Eric said...

Elise, these are awesome! Who knew you could sew! Nice work!
-Sarah

kbhull said...

i keep waiting to see the little one!! (all the stuff is amazing)!!!

Pitcherpost said...

I love those onesies! I almost want to have another baby just so I can make tons of onesies just like that!