Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Waiting Game

Yes I know, I'm bad at blogging. Right now I'm a little preoccupied with playing the "waiting game". Sounds a bit boring but I've managed to keep myself busy. I have one week left until D-day and I'm finally reaching the point where I've had enough. I'm ready to have this baby... out of me at least. I've sewed my way through the last month of pregnancy and now I'm done. My feet are swollen, my back hurts and I keep having random contractions that I know don't mean anything but fool me every time! Well here's a run down of whats been going on the last two months....
  • I got my braces off!
  • I stopped working!
  • Dave finished his second year!
  • I've made 5 diaper bags and 5 birdie slings (birdie sling=purse)
  • I've had a blast hanging out with friends and doing whatever I want!
Ok, some pictures:

Gag! And this was the best one out of 40- yuck!


Last lunch with the Oakland working girls, I'll miss you guys!


What Dave did most of finals week!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh, you'll be a good blogger as soon as you have that beautiful baby -- at least, you'd better because we want pictures!!!

P.S. Can you make me a pretty diaper bag? I still have one in diapers....

Harmony said...

Thanks for the update! I am still in awe at your sewing projects.
I agree with Jessica -- once baby is here we expect LOTS of pictures. :)

Karie said...

Elise, you look so cute! I can't believe you just hit the point where you are ready to have the baby...I think I hit that point a week ago and I have to wait 6 more weeks! Hope your baby comes soon!