Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oakley Update

Not too much to say. Here are some pictures of Oakley for the grandparents. Oakley is getting cuter by the day. She loves when her dad or I talk to her and she'll give us the biggest smile. She has this really cute 'pouty' face where she sticks out her bottom lip right before she cries. We have yet to really capture it on camera but I haven't given up yet. As for the rest of us... Dave just finished finals and is now officially a 3rd year dental student! I'm busy with the baby and I've started running trying to drop the baby weight. Don't be impressed, a 70 yr old grandma passed me on the track the other day.

Ahh...


Ahhh...



Chuuuuu!


Daddy is sooo funny!


It's just so sad!!


Fun times on the playmat!


Sooo big!


The rare right-side smile, she's usually a lefty.


Happy First Father's Day Dave! This is a cute little hamburger/cupcake Father's Day treat my friend Keri arranged for us to make the other day. I can't take any credit for it but it was a lot of fun putting these treats together. Dave thoroughly enjoyed them! And to Dave's credit he has been a great dad! He loves holding and playing with Oakley and is willing to help out. He's even done some 4 am feedings and babysat while I went out with the girls. Dave thanks for being such a great dad and husband!



Happy Father's Day Dad! We miss you and hope to see you soon!

10 comments:

NJ said...

Oh she's so adorable Elise! Seriously!!! Can't wait to get a turn to babysit!

Brooklet said...

Oh, i love the one of her smiling at Dave, soooooooo cute!! She has already changed so much since I last saw her.

Harmony said...

I'm so glad to see another post. I've been checking. :)
Your new layout looks cute too!
Haha, love the track running story.

Keri said...

Yay new pics! I love her little faces:) So cute!

Karie said...

She is so cute, Elise! Good luck with the running...I am in the same boat and it sucks. :)

Meredith said...

I love your Father's Day creation...and the crafty part of me studied that picture for way too long trying to figure out how you made it! I love the Oakley pics too, very very cute. I'll be seeing you on the track in not too long (but you will be the one passing me, don't worry!)

Anonymous said...

I love her smile and her sneeze! She is beautiful. I remember you at 6 years old running around the IHS track over 13 times before I could get you to stop...you passed a couple of adult joggers several times on the track that day.

Michele said...

What a sweet smile she has...she is so cute I can barely stand it!

Jana said...

I LOVE that father day treat. Send me the link to that. SO CUTE!!!

Adam and Jess said...

These pictures just want to make you smile. They are so cute.