Monday, June 8, 2009

One Month Old

Oakley is now one month old and adjusting to life out of the womb. So far Oakley is a good eater and has a really good 3 hour schedule down. She only wakes up one time at night and takes a bottle so daddy can feed her every once in a while. We're still figuring out a nap schedule, she usually has two times out of the day where she just screams for a few hours. I'm still recovering and realized after a long walk yesterday that I still need to take it easy. Dave loves being a daddy and is always willing to help out. And I can get him to do just about anything as long as he doesn't have to change a poopy diaper- a fair trade off for me! Anyway, I can't believe its already been one month. So far we've love being parents and we love our little girl even more.











9 comments:

Jessica said...

I told ya you'd be a pro by now! Dave needs to change some poopy diapers (sorry man).

Harmony said...

Wow, 1 month already! She's going to be so big by the time I see her. Oh, and you're lucky she only wakes up once at night. That's really good! How did you manage that? :)

Meredith said...

She is so cute! It's funny because in some pictures I totally see Dave in her and others it's all you! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes? I wish the first few weeks could last forever even though it is a little crazy. I'm glad things are going so well :)

NJ said...

Oh I love all these pictures Elise! She's so adorable. I can hardly believe it's been a month already - time flies!

BusyMama said...

What a sweetie! I have yet to hear her cry, she has a perfect track record in my book. :)

Keri said...

And it is time to have you over for dinner;) Next week sometime? Call me. We really don't have much going on except on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Amy said...

She is adorable. Cute Cute Cute. Take it easy :) Let me know if you need anything.

Michele said...

Her looks have changed again...a month? Time flies when it isn't your baby!

Jana said...

I seriously can not believe she is one month old and I STILL haven't met her. That is sad. But she is darling!!