Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Blessing

Memorial day weekend we drove up to New York to bless Oakley. We squished the three of us, my mom and both dogs into the car and headed up for the 6 hour drive. Besides being way too crowded the drive went pretty well. Oakley really likes riding in the car but only if you're driving fast!

The crew includes Dave's parents and grandma, my mom and her husband and my brother's family.

Just the three of us now!

Oakley slept through pretty much everything... gotta love newborns!

Dave and Oakley were both pretty tired out by the whole thing.

My brother Aleks, his wife Laura and Oakley's cousin Issac drove down from Boston.

My Dad and Oakley

6 comments:

BusyMama said...

What a cute family! I'm so glad the drive went well and that your family got to see her. She's one cute little girl. :)

NJ said...

You three look so fabulous together - what a happy family!

Harmony said...

I wish we could have been there!! Keep the photos coming. :)

Angela said...

She looks beautiful. I liked the part about how Oakley only likes it when the car is going fast. Reminds me of you!

Meredith said...

What a beautiful baby! I love her blessing outfit. I feel like I haven't seen you in so long! We'll have to hang out soon and celebrate not being pregnant anymore :)

Michele said...

Oakley is such a pretty newborn...and I am not just saying that! I love the picture of Oakley and your dad...his looks terrified! Gotta love grandpas!